Time feels like its moving so fast that it’s getting to the point where I genuinely don’t know how to open my sum-up posts anymore…
Flight by Vanessa Harbour
Review: due September 13th
The Map of Salt & Stars by Jennier Zeynab Joukhadar
Review: due September 12th
Three Bloody Pieces by Elizabeth Davies
Review: due September 19th
So in August I managed to finish 5 books which isn’t great but I did really enjoy almost every single book I picked up so I’m happy with it.
By the end of August I got to 65% of the way through my challenge, by reading 52/80 books… & I haven’t finished a book since, which is awful.
Beat the Backlist:
Lets not even go there.
My Doctor Who Challenge:
- The Magick of Master Lilly by Tobsha Learner
- Hungry Bunny by Claudia Rueda
- The Merest Loss by Steven Neil
- How to Bee by Bren MacDibble
- A Different Boy by Paul Jennings
- A Different Dog by Paul Jennings
- Madeline Finn & the Library Dog by Lisa Papp
- Charlie Star by Terry Milne
- Sleep by Kate Prendergast
- The Land of Stone Flowers by Sveta Dorosheva
Page Count Challenge:
- January: 1908 pages
- February: 2577 pages
- March: 2237 pages
- April: 1926 pages
- May: 1953 pages
- June: 1821 pages
- July: 1215 pages
- August: 2010
Bringing my total so far up to 15,647 pages.