I saw Dora over at BerriesAndBooks do this tag so I thought I’d give it a go too! You can find her answers by clicking on the (source) link above! But, Dora lost some of the questions so I got questions 24 onwards from jakijellz.com! P.s. I decided to come up with my own image for the tags I do; it’s a bit lame & a lot basic but I hope y’all like it.
01. What’s your name?
02. Any nicknames or aliases?
People who know me from school call me “LMGR”, either by sounding out the letters individually or saying it like a word, because of my initials.
03. Your gender?
04. Your star sign?
05. How old are you?
06. Your relationship status?
In a relationship!
07. Any children?
Nope – I do work with them though
08. Any pets?
Yes! My babygirl Elsa (see my header image)
09. Any tattoos or piercings?
– Piercings: Both ears stretched & both nipples pierced!
– Tattoos: Front of both thighs, the side of one thigh, both sides of my rib cage & my shoulder blades!
10. What do you like about yourself?
I’m very honest & loyal
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
My negativity & insecurity, plus my inability to pick good friends.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
A cheese string
15. Your last phone call?
A taxi company
16. Your last text message?
From Dristi: “sounds fucking horrible” – we’re talking about my recent operation
17. Your last email?
Not including receipts & wordpress emails, an email from Shirley about The Green Button Campaign
18. The last song you listened to?
Not including the children’s songs at work, Monster from Frozen the stage show
19. The last book you read?
The last book I finished was Crash Land on Kurai by S. J. Pajonas
20. The last time you cried?
After I met my boyfriend’s parents a few weeks ago (I was very nervous)
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
My wonderful mummy
23. The last place you visited?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Disney Land Paris in 2011 – hopefully that’ll change this summer!
Have You Ever…
25. Gotten back with an ex?
Yes, my current boyfriend & I have split up a few times
26. Been cheated on?
I’m not sure. I think so but it’s not been confirmed lol.
27. Cheated on someone?
28. Lost someone special to you?
29. Been so drunk you threw up?
30. Fallen out of love with someone?
After a break up, yes
31. Met someone who changed you?
Doesn’t everyone you meet have an impact on you?
32. Been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Every single time I get sick.
33. Kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Hahahah, so many times.
35. Broken someone’s heart?
36. Kissed a stranger?
Whilst drunk, yas.
37. Had your heart broken?
38. Had sex on the first date?
Nope. On the second? Yes. Hahaha.
39. Been arrested?
40. Been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Done something you regret?
42. Had a threesome?
43. Embarrassed yourself in public?
So many times
44. Misjudged someone?
Yeah, a lot.
Your Beliefs & Opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
I’m not sure.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Most of the time.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No, no one’s that nice
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Spirits yes, ghosts… not sure.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
I don’t believe that Earth is the the only planet with life.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
After everything I’ve been through, I have to.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not anymore. Definitely lust though.
53. Can money make you happy?
Yes, but it’s not the only thing that can.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Yes, but I don’t strongly support a particular political party.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love & patience.
59. Are you eating anything?
60. Are you drinking anything?
I have Ribena on the side
61. What are you listening to right now?
My mum has the TV on in the background.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
How much money I’ve spent today…
63. What are you waiting for right now?
My mum to decide what we should have for dinner.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
The arrival of all of the things I’ve ordered today – plus my new domain!!!
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Getting paid for doing my new job ahaha
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Well, if I wasn’t on my blog I’d probably be on Twitter or reading.
68. Your first best friend?
A girl that I went to nursery with called Daisy – we’re very different people now though.
69. Your first kiss?
A boy called Ellis, & just thinking about it makes me cringe hahah
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Peter Andre lol
71. Your first holiday?
My mum has just told me we went to a caravan when I was really tiny in the Isle of White – I don’t remember this at all!
72. Your first pet?
Probably a fish. I also had a pet bird at one point.
73. Your first regret?
Haven’t a clue.
74. Your first job?
At a bowling alley.
75. Your first childhood memory?
Having a fox come into our house.
Which Would You Choose?
76. Love or money?
I’m really not sure.
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert these days
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
Some Random Questions To Finish!
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Nah, not anymore.
90. What’s your dream job?
Working as a counsellor for Liberty in North Korea
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I have no idea.
92. What are you afraid of?
The sea. Falling down stairs. Cars. Being healthy. A lot of weird things.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying, so I could avoid the pain of walking.
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
That my mum had been able to live for the last 25 years without worrying about money.
96. Would you want immortality?
97. If you could interview anyone, alive or dead, who would you choose?
Either Elizabeth Woodville, or Queen Elizabeth I
98. Would you say you are happy?
I would say life is fairly positive at the moment.
99. What piece of advice would you give yourself at age 18?
He’s not fucking worth it. Kidney failure will be the making of you.
100. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
More financially secure. Have a masters degree. Properly started my career.
Feel free to answer the questions for yourself, but make sure you tag me!