I saw this tag originally over at berries&books & although it’s a very long tag I thought I would join in with it!
01. What Fictional Character Has The Best Style?
Blue Sargent from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater makes her own clothes so it’s got to be her.
02. Your Book Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Fictional Crush?
My first ever fictional crush was James Stark from The House of Night series by PC & Kristin Cast!
03. Ever Loved A Character, But Then Started Hating Them?
Annalise O’Brien from The Half Life Trilogy by Sally Green. That dumb bitch.
04. Biggest/Longest Book On Your Shelves?
Whichever is the longest book in the A Song of Ice & Fire series by George R. R. Martin!
05. Heaviest Book On Your Shelves?
The Case of Beasts: Explore the Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them by Mark Salisbury.
06. Do You Have Any Book Posters?
Yep! I have one for The Half Life Trilogy by Sally Green & one for the Doctor Who/Mr Men Mash-Up!
07. Do You Have Any Book Themed Jewellery?
I have the Slytherin locket from Harry Potter, & I used to have Hermione’s time-turner necklace as well, but it broke.
08. Book OTP?
I really adored Dez & Adam from The Temptation of Adam by Dave Connis.
09. Favourite Book Series?
The Micah Grey Trilogy by Laura Lam.
10. Favourite Book-To-Movie Soundtrack?
I don’t think I have one… although I do love the Harry Potter music?
11. A Book Story You Miss/Wish Would Continue?
Well, I’ve only just finished it but I’d love there to be a third book in The Waning Moon Duology by Leena Likitalo.
12. Favourite Stand-Alone?
Historical Fiction: The Diplomat’s Daughter by Karin Tanabe
Fantasy: A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe
13. Since When Did You Read Books?
I started reading a lot when I went into hospital for 3/4 weeks a few years ago; I’ve not been able to stop ever since!
14. Which Hogwarts House Are You In?
I was originally sorted into Slytherin, but I’m more of a Ravenclaw these days.
15. Quality You Look For In A Book?
In fantasy/science-fiction it has to be good world-building; in historical fiction it’s either historical accuracy or well developed characters.
16. Favourite Book Quote:
“She made her home in between the pages of books.” From Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
17. Favourite Author?
18. Favourite Book Cover?
19. Action or Romance?
Action, definitely action.
20. Where Do You Go When A Sad Moment Happens?
21. How Long Do You Need to Finish A Book?
Usually, only a couple of days but depending on the length of the book & what else is going in on my life it could be a day or a week.
22. How Long Is Your Mourning Period?
I tend to move onto new books very quickly, but I can spend ages feeling sad about a book.
23. Least Favourite Book?
Touch No One by Joseph Hirsch – that thing was so offensive.
24. Turn On In A Character?
Sarcasm/dry sense of humour.
25. Turn Off In A Character?
Complaining too much or repeating themselves.
26. Reason I Started Blogging?
I had so many books I wanted to write about, but I also wanted to spread awareness about my different illnesses; namely syringomyelia.
27. Name A Scary Book?
I don’t really read horror stories, but maybe The Woman in Black by Susan Hill.
28. Last Book That Made You Cry?
The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris.
29. Last Book You Gave Five Stars?
The Mermaid & Mrs Hancock by Imogen Hermes Gower.
30. Any Favourite Book Titles?
The Taste of Blue Light by Lydia Ruffles.
31. The Last Book You Read?
Swansong by Kerry Andrew.
32. Book You’re Currently Reading?
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
33. Last Book Adaptation You Watched?
Probably one of the Harry Potter films!
34. A Book Character You’ve Always Wanted To Talk To?
Suzume from Shadows on the Moon by Zoë Marriott.
35. An Author You’ve Always Wanted to Talk To?
I haven’t met Sally Green yet & I really want to!
36. Favourite Book Snack?
At the moment, Bourbon biscuits.
37. Book World You Want to Live in?
Oh come on, it’s obviously the world of Harry Potter.
38. Book World You DON’T Want To Live In?
The one used in Frost by M. P. Kozlowsky.
39. Last Time You Smelled A Book?
I’m actually not sure…
40. Weird Insults Used in Books?
This isn’t an insult, but Zoey in The House of Night books always says “bullpoopie” instead of bullshit & it drives me bananas!
41. Favourite Romance Book?
I don’t read a lot of romance books but I loved I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo, & The Continental Breakfast Club series by Pamela Ford.
42. Do You Write?
Only for my blog.
43. Favourite Magical Item?
Does the TARDIS count?
44. Your Quidditch Position?
As far away from the field as possible so I don’t hurt my back!!
45. Name A Song You Connect To A Book?
Fight Song by Rachel Platten & The House of Night series by PC & Kristin Cast.
46. Favourite Book Related Chat Up Line?
“Are you a library book? Because I’m checking you out!”
47. Have You Ever Used It?
Hahahaha, no. Although I’ve had a Slytherin related chat up line used on me more than once…
48. Favourite Book Fandom?
I’m not really a part of Fandoms but when I went to the midnight release of Fantastic Beasts everyone cheered when the Warner Bros shield came up with the Harry Potter music in the background, & then we all clapped at the end of the film & it was an incredible experience.
49. How Many Books Do You Own?
According to GoodReads 605.
50. Who Do You Tag?
Anyone who can be bothered to spend ages answering these questions!